Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Recipes for DeSicking

* hot water, Tumeric & Salt in a Neti Pot (from Cat). This cleared my sinuses right out...and I got the added bonus of smelling like cheap Curry all day. But hell, I was grateful that I could SMELL at all.

* quinine tea: boil quartered orange, lemon & grapefruit for 15 minutes (minimum). You have to leave the peels ON because that's where the good stuff comes from. (Cat) I drank this all day to reduce my fever, worked in about an hour after the first dose. Tastes like ass.

* fenugrin: boil fenugreek seeds and thyme for 20 minutes ( from Daniel). Helped with all symptoms... also tastes like ass.

* shot of lemon juice with Cayenne. You'll defintely breathe after this one. This supposedly puts hair on your chest but I didn't have the constitution to check.

* garlic supplements. To fend off vampire coachroaches...and it's supposed to be good for you or sumpthin.

* steam vents (sauna) to clear the lungs.

Or better yet, don't get sick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.