Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Pictures!

Cat kindly pointed out that there are tons of pix on Mark's, Peter's & Cat's Blogs:

Peter's : http://www.likewisesun.com/hawaii/photos.html

Mark's: http://picasaweb.google.com/marksz/BigIslandVacation2007

and on Cat's Blog: http://360.yahoo.com/kapohocat

These should tide folks over until my H2O camera arrives!

Also, Cat made leis for the girls yesterday. Kinda cool to see Hawaiian crafting in action. There's a gorgeous, fragrant flower down the street called Plumeria that she made the leis with. We smelled fantastic all night!

Cat and I just sat on the deck talking life for 3 hours :) It's great to bond with her & share our war stories. We talked about my paying gig for all of 5 minutes cuz life stories are so much more interesting, lol! However, I'm going to start on the new project tonight. It's the CAD drafting for one of her client's homes. WOO HOO. Back into architecture I go, while still getting to be a computer nerd. I'm sure I'll design a database in here someplace, hee hee.

Off to make guacamole with one avocado that, I shit you not, is the size of a baby's head & cost me $2 at the farmer's market. There are 5 or 6 varieties that grow here & some of them are HUGE.

2 comments:

Erika Jurney said...

I guess it's safe to say that you don't miss us ;) I wouldn't miss us either if I was having the week you're having!

kohledfusion said...

Hee, actually I do miss you guys! i'm just learning to keep myself busy so it doesn't get to me!