Friday, November 30, 2007

aloha friday

woot! Just got back from the architect's in Hilo. My second (ever) set of plans got stamped with NO corrections needed...I'm learning fast!

I'm 99% sure I've decided where I'm going to drop my container - comes in Monday & I'm so excited to be almost done!

I've been working like nuts this week & trying to get my life re-organized and unpacked. I know I've worked 40 hours, but it sure doesn't feel like it. Wake up at 6am, work for a few hours, go snorkeling, take a nap, dink around on the porch with Brent & Cat, work for a few hours when the sun goes down. NICE.

Monday I met up with Jaime Vaida. He's an amazing metal artist from NIMBY & he's in Hilo! Looks like we may do some work together, yee haw!

I've been at the tidepools every day with Brent re-freshing my tan & we went to Kalapana to check out property on Wednesday. The lava lake is perched about 400' right above the lots we like, so I'm a tad (lol) concerned. I still love a 2.5 acre lot here in Kapoho, we'll see.

Puna's even better the second time around. Being away for 2 months made me love it even more. Folks are complaining that we're having a cold winter...ha! It's down to 74 degrees at night - I think I can hack it.

Off to celebrate Aloha Friday!

No comments: