Saturday, January 26, 2008

containerati + computer nerd0

Oh, did I mention the container arrived safe & sound? Folks keep asking, so I think I forgot to post it on the blog.

So yeah, it's here. It's been here for 6 weeks :) The mega-drama of everything going wrong is OVER. One the mainland, 'container' got to be a dirty word. Oddly, the moment it went on the boat, everything to do with the container has been effortless, inexpensive and all good. I take this as a another sign that I'm supposed to live in Hawaii.

It's been raining too much to cut into it. Besides, I have to unpack it first :) I did, however, get some schwanky metal roofing on the cheap last week & am going to throw a storage shed off the back of the container - thank god all my male pals over here are builders !

Old timey HighWire folks, this one's for you....
On a different note, I got a web job a few weeks ago, that actually has a lot of programming! The site's using Miva Merchant & it turns out that MM is written in SLP. I got to tweak templates & get my geek on. I was happy in ways that I'm embarrassed to admit.

rainy today, but still 85 degrees. no complaining here.

No comments: